Comal Cops for Kids is a charitable foundation designed to benefit abused, endangered, or underprivileged children and adults along with the agencies of similar goals.
The Comal Cops for Kids Foundation is a newly formed non-profit corporation, designed to raise funds for the benefit of other charitable organizations that support law enforcement efforts to better serve the children of Comal County, Texas.
- President: Tommy Ward (Comal County SO)
- Vice-President: Chris Peltier (New Braunfels PD)
- Treasurer: Tiffany Leal (Comal County DA's Office)
- Secretary: Jennifer Tharp (Comal County DA's Office)
- Board Member: Jason Nitsch (Comal County SO)
- Board Member: Joe Vargas (New Braunfels PD)
- Board Member: William Spiller (Garden Ridge PD)